Monday, November 29, 2010

Mood Diary 5th ( 30 November 2010 )

30 November 2010
Tears Dropping


Why?
You ~~!!
I want to forget you,
The memories between us,
I want to throw it into the rubbish dump,
It's no more important for me,
It's meaningless ~!!
Because,
You're the one,
Who made me lost everything !!!
Included my friends,
DAMN !!

I'm asking myself,
Why?
Am I still hating you,
But I can't get the answer,
I'm not caring you,
When I saw you face,
I felt disgusting,
A punch was wanted to be given by me to you.
ARRRSHHHH!!
What should I do,
CONFUSING in my MIND & HEART ~!

I cried for a night,
Maybe all of you will not believe in this,
But I really did,
I don't want to do to that so,
But I can't control myself,
Everything's NATURAL,
Tears dropped down from my eyes automatically.

I walked alone on the street,
I'm scolding myself,
I'm blaming myself.
I look strong,
But actually I'm weak.
I'm just a normal guy.


*Girl,
Maybe you will feel paiseh lah ~
Because of me,
I knew it,
Ahahaha ~
But actually I wanted to ask you something,
That's,
Could you just jump into my MIND, my HEART & also my SOUL ~!
I'm not dare to ask you a question like that lah ~!

It's sweet,
You know it?
Maybe you don't like me,
But I do.

It's okay.
No matter what answer in your mind,
I still can accept it. =)

1 comment: