Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mood Diary 3rd ( 25 November 2010 )

25 November 2010
Confused In My Heart


It's the M.A.D Leo Camp tomorrow,
Actually,
I should clean all the rubbish that always confused my HEART,
'They' stay in my MIND,
But they didn't wanted to get away from me.

I want to say it out !
Talk out LOUD !
I really miss you.
The first time of our date,
I didn't forget about it,
The Coffee Shop that we dated at,
I passed by at yesterday,
It's not there anymore,
It had change to a Western Restaurant.

Although everything had changes,
But something in my mind,
It didn't change at all,
Why?
I ask it always to myself,
Why can I just simply to forget it.
Am I wrong to miss you so much.
Forgive me,
About I didn't told you that,
The one who love you most,
It's ME...

I use strong to cover my weakness,
It's look like free,
But exactly I'm lonely,
I don't know the sadness that you have and the hurt that you told me before,
But I did.

Lastly,
Leave,
Stop the time,
Stop that moment,
Recognize the winter,
Remember the summer,
I'm sorry about that Dear,
I never tried to use my heart,
To do my best to understand you,
But now I knew that I loved you by my heart.

It's time to pack my bag,
See YA ! My HEART !
No more confused,
Be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment