Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mood Diary 1st ( 10 November 2010 )

10 November 2010 ( Wednesday )
Rainy Day In My Heart


Complicated thinking in my mind??
Don't know,
But..
What should I do??
I'm always walking on a roundabout,
Keep turning in a same direction,
Am I following you,
Because you're amazing,
It attracted me..
OH NO,
The day we have been together,
And the day we break up,
It's in my mind..

Peoples say,
The memories will fade,
Everything will be forget after somedays,
But I'm scared,
Why?
Don't know..
Because I don't wanna to think too much.
Just scared that,
You will be always in my minds & my HEART !!

When I saw your eyes,
It's so beautiful,
You're like a star in the sky,
I want to get it,
But it shouldn't.

Never mind,
Keep walking on my way,
Find the right routes,
And walk on it.
Try to stop crying and SMILEs..


*Simple posting for DIARY

No comments:

Post a Comment