Friday, November 12, 2010

Mood Diary 2nd ( 12 November 2010 )

12 November 2010 ( Friday )
Black View In My Heart


Am I failure?
Maybe I am,
Maybe you're right,
You have take good care of your faces,
But you didn't think of my feelings,
Do you know?
When you said something,
I'm hurt,
You don't know,
But my HEART is painful,
You said I'm useless,
Never Mind,
I just keep quiet and be silence,
Didn't say anything in this moment..

I'm controlling my tears by dropping down at there,
I don't want anyone to saw I cried,
It's very shamed,
A boy stand there and keep crying,
It's look like a fool,
I don't want,
My heart so painful,
You've do your best in avoiding get scolded by other teachers.
But how about me?
Did I have the responsibility to become your cover?
The mistakes that you made,
You didn't face it,
But it push the mistakes to me,
You want to keep your faces by pushed me to get scolded.
IS IT A RESPONSIBILITY FOR A TEACHER SHOULD DO ????!!!!!

You're a teacher,
I know every teachers will believe in you,
If you say anything bad about me,
The others teachers will not felt wrong,
Because I'm just only a STUDENT,
No one have to believe me..

Hey,
I have a dream,
You know?
Why?
You want to break my way,
It doesn't seem right,
My life keeps getting in the way,
Whenever I try,
But it's very hard to say,
Why you must forced me..

I want to stop walking,
Just stay at the conner,
Don't want to think about anythings,
I cry for many times,
But the pain still here,
Will it fade away,
I don't know,
I'm sorry,
I cried...

2 comments:

  1. she alwiz lik tat de lar~
    juz ignore her lar~~
    dun bother her~
    juz do ur best lar~~
    gayao~~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enen, thank you arh !!
    Waiwai.. :)
    I will do my best to give you all,
    An unforgetable Jamuan !! :D

    ReplyDelete