Friday, February 11, 2011

Mood Diary 8th ( 12 February 2011 )

12 February 2011
The Love Journey with You ( Simple Poem )

The first saw you in the distance
Look at you like a admirer
But we never meant to
We always pass by but can't find each other



Thought that can't meet you
God seems to see through my thoughts
I met you here
Let me once again met the beautiful you.



So we met
We are familiar with each other
Until that day I declare to you
I am very happy to hear you say you're willing to



The beginning of the first seconds of love
I made up my mind
Decided to give you all the happiness
I will be with you all the time



Our love begun to sprout
I clenched with your delicate little hands
Feel the temperature of your hands
Words can't describe the kind of warm



I have the happiness you give
Has the pleasure you gave me
Regardless of the ups and downs
I will definitely be with you but won't leave you


*Hope you all like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment