Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lov3 m3 Littl3, Lov3 m3 Long, Lov3 You n3v3r Wrong.

If I could save time in a bottle,
The first thing that I'd like to do,
Is to save every day until eternity passes away,
Just to spend them with you.

If I could make days last forever,
If words could make wishes come true,
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again I would spend them with you.

Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad,
Loving me when I'm mad,
Picking me up when I'm down,
Thank you for being my friend and being around,
Teaching me the meaning of love,
Encouraging me when I need a shove,
But most of all thank you for,
Loving me for who I am.

Love is more than a word,
It says so much,
When I see these four letters,
I almost feel your touch.

This only happened since,
I fell in love with you,
Why this word does this,
I haven't got a clue.

You're always there for me,
When things tend to go wrong,
It's that faith you have in me,
That makes our love strong.

Thank you for standing behind me,
In all that I do,
I hope you're as happy with me,
As I am with you.

It's your loving and your caring,
And knowing that you're near,
That gentle touch you have,
Make my troubles disappear.

My love is like the grasses ,
Hidden in the deep mountains,
Though its abundance increase,
There is none that knows.

I have been sleeping all alone,
You have been staring in my dreams,
I want to kiss you, my baby,
I want to kiss you tonight.

My love,
You are like a flower,
So sweet and pure and fair.

I just can't believe,
The loveliness of loving you,
I just can't believe,
the one to love this feeling, too.

I now know how sweet a kiss could be,
Like the summer sunshine,
Your sweetness over me.

I love to be the one you always think of,
The one you share the joys and hardships with,
I'll always love to be the one you love.

My eyes are the stars over your window,
Gazing affectionately at you every night.

Love my Little,
Love me Long,
Love mo Song,
Love ma Rwong,
Love You Never Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment